1st Secure Shredding offers Paper Shredding services for business, government and residential customers throughout Atlanta, Alpharetta, Cumming, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, Norcross, Roswell, Sandy Springs and Suwanee Georgia.
1st Secure Shredding is a locally owned and operated business headquartered in Cumming, Georgia. We specialize in on-site and mobile Paper Shredding, secure document disposal and product destruction in Atlanta, Georgia and the surrounding areas. Your documents are protected by law and are critical to your business. With 1st Secure Shredding’s mobile or on-site paper shredding and document destruction, you can have peace of mind knowing that your documents will be handled in the most professional way possible.
1st Secure Shredding will design with you, a service package that is right for your business we offer a wide range of paper shredding, document destruction and shredding containers to meet our clients’ needs. We offer daily, weekly, monthly pick-ups as well as “On-Call” service and one-time clean outs or purges. Regardless of the type of service you require or size of your job, 1st Secure Shredding has a secure paper shredding and document destruction solutions to meet your needs.
Our state of the art mobile paper shredding trucks are equipped with a closed circuit video monitoring system, allowing clients to witness the entire document destruction process from start to finish. This ensures peace of mind and ensures that all of your documents are shred to your complete satisfaction.
A Certificate of Destruction will be issued upon completion of your paper shredding service, and then all of your shredded paper will be taken to a recycling center to be made back into paper products.
With our Paper Shredding services you do not have to remove paper clips, binder clips or file folders. ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING CAN BE SHREDDED.
Top Reasons to use 1st Secure Shredding?
- Fast, efficient and cost-effective paper shredding service.
- Secure, confidential and convenient for Atlanta and Metro Atlanta customers.
- One point of contact – not a call center.
- No long-term contract required.
- Free use of secure collection containers.
- No need to remove staples, paper clips, binders, etc.
- A comprehensive secure solution tailored to fit your document disposal needs.
- On-Site document destruction at your location.
- We can shred in minutes what your employees would take days or weeks.
- State-of-the-art self-contained mobile shredding unit.
- Family-owned and operated.
- Employees are uniformed with a badge and have an extensive background investigation.
- Committed to improving the environment through recycling.
- Reduce costs incurred for office and/or storage space.
- Eliminate initial purchase and maintenance costs for office shredders.